PRESS RELEASE: In a concise but wide-ranging interview with Simon Smart of CPX-Australia, Brian Grim, president of the Religious Freedom & Business Foundation, discusses the adverse impact for women, atheists and society in general when religious freedom is denied.
Rather than religious freedom being in contradiction with other basic human rights, Grim describes how they all advance or decline together.
This is part of wider press coverage during the recent G20 Summit. Stay tuned for Part II, next week.
- The role of religion in boosting global GDP, ABC Religion & Ethics Report with Andrew West, Brian Grim and Ram Cnaan
- ABC Morning Show: China, Iraq, and Religious Freedom, interview
- Open House Radio: Where religious freedom exists, it promotes peace
- AAP/YAHOO NEWS: Love your neighbour and you’ll improve your business: Interfaith summit to draw on G20 issues
- The Australian | Interfaith summit to draw on G20 issues “Love your neighbor and you’ll improve your business”
More links to come as they become available on line.
- G20 Interfaith Summit – ABC Issues