Grim will launch the new global foundation at a series of public events and planning meetings in Brazil.
The Foundation’s work focuses on game-changing global initiatives in an increasingly religious world:
- Business, Faith & Freedom Global Forums at World Expos (Milan 2015 & Astana 2017) that showcase faith’s role in inspiring successful business innovations that improve the world
- Religious Freedom & Business Global Awards presented in 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, the host city of the Olympic Games, for best business initiatives to improve respect for religious freedom
- Sustainable and empowering businesses for religious minorities sponsored by investors who obtain positive financial and social returns on their investment
- Executive training, workshops and symposiums on ways to implement policies that promote innovative and sustainable businesses where religious freedom and diversity are respected
The Foundation is the first organization dedicated to educating businesses about why religious freedom will enable them to be more productive and successful, and how they can effectively incorporate religious freedom in their strategic business plans for the benefit of their stake holders, their employees and society.
As Brian begins this new global endeavor, the work he started at Pew Research will continue.
Follow Brian on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and at his Weekly Number Blog
* The Foundation is a non-partisan charitable organization working with business people, academics, government officials and community leaders from multiple faiths (or of none) to accomplish its mission. The Foundation is a registered corporation and is applying for IRS recognition as a non-profit 501(c)3 organization in the USA.